Transfer of residence in another municipality (or abroad for foreign citizens)
Each Italian or foreign citizen living in Genoa who wants to move to another Italian municipality, has to make application for registration in the new municipality, which will forward to the municipality of Genoa the request to be cancelled from the Genoese municipal registers.

To be remembered: there is only one residence and it is the place where a person usually lives.

Each foreign citizen who wants to move definitively to another country must  submit a declaration to a registration office, using the provided application form.
By submitting this declaration, the citizen’s registration in the municipal registry of residents will be cancelled, with effect from the application date.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 03/01/2013
Comune di Genova  - Palazzo Tursi  -  Via Garibaldi 9  -  16124 Genova  | Centralino 010.557111
Pec: - C.F. / P. Iva 00856930102 
Questo sito è ottimizzato per Firefox, Chrome, Safari e versioni di Internet Explorer successive alla 8